A 54 year wedding anniversary may not seem all that significant, but we’d bet our bottom dollar your lovely wife is going to be expecting a gift. Now you may be feeling a little short on ideas, and your enthusiasm waning. But don’t fall into the trap of not buying her a gift, as it may take a while for her to forgive you. We appreciate that you’ve been buying her gifts for more than 54 years, and your ideas are thin on the ground. But don’t give up trying because we’re here to help. Think of all the storms you’ve weathered and how much of an achievement a 54th wedding anniversary is, and we’ll help you find a gift that shows you still care.
A 54th wedding anniversary is just one more opportunity for you to reaffirm the love you feel for her and how much you treasure having her around. After all, you’ve got to admit it’s all too easy to fall into the trap of taking each other for granted. Every anniversary year that passes is yet another chance to rekindle some of that love and passion you felt when you first met. And to celebrate the feelings that have kept your relationship strong for 54 years.
54th Anniversary Gift Ideas for Her
Silver-Dipped Rose Silver
- A real rose coated in pure silver
- In a stylish display case, with an authenticity certificate.
- Bright and lustrous mirror finish
Gold-Dipped Rose Gold rose
- A real rose dipped in 24 karat gold
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- In a beautiful PU leather display case
- Brilliant and lustrous mirror finish
Jewelry Set Sets
- Includes a real glazed rose, trimmed with 24k gold
- Combined with pendant and earrings from natural rose petals
- In a high quality leather display case
Floral gifts for a 54th wedding anniversary gift for her
You’ll find us mentioning floral gifts for an anniversary, time and time again. Quite simply, this is because flowers are always popular, and have become a tried and tested anniversary gift. While a bouquet of flowers is the most obvious gift, there are a number of other options. Giving her a gorgeous bouquet for an anniversary gift is a great idea, but is the kind of gift that very quickly fades and dies, which can be disappointing.
One great alternative is to give her a living plant for the garden. One she can nurture and care for year after year. But not all the ladies enjoy pottering in the garden. Which is where a gift from Eternity Rose will shine far brighter. There are a number of choices, all of which revolve around the most romantic flower of all. The beautiful rose. There are jewelry sets made from miniature rose petals, which have been glazed and trimmed with 24 karat gold. Alternatively, there is a single rose bloom which has been dipped in 24 karat gold, silver, or platinum, to preserve its beauty for a lifetime and beyond.
If you’re looking for something a little different, as her jewelry collection is already overflowing, consider the gift of an experience.
A unique and unusual 54 year wedding anniversary gift for her
A relatively new idea in the gift world is the gift of an experience. After 54 years as man and wife there probably isn’t very much your lovely lady needs or wants. And your home is likely to be full with trinkets and ornaments which have already been given in previous years. So how about giving her the opportunity to enjoy something completely different? Maybe something she’s never thought of trying, or an experience she’s had in her bucket list for many years.
There are a huge number of options, and it really depends on her sense of adventure. While bungee jumping and jumping out of a plane might not be something she’d considered doing, do you think she’d be up for the challenge? If the answer is a definite no, don’t be disheartened, as there are still a large variety of less adventurous things for her to try. Let’s look at a few examples, just to whet your appetite.
- Paris cuisine break for two – Includes return journey, two night stay, and restaurant meals plus breakfast
- Day excursion on the Belmond Belle – Includes cocktails and brunch, along with a champagne dinner, in the luxurious surroundings of your own private carriage
- Murder mystery break – Includes the chance to solve an exciting murder mystery, along with afternoon tea, three-course dinner, and a one night stay
- Theatre and dinner for two – Enjoy one of the top shows along with a pre-theatre meal
- Chocolate making workshop – As well as learning how to craft with chocolate she can also have a cocktail making lesson
- Vineyard tour – Includes tasting and lunch for two
- Cookery masterclass – There are a wide choice of cookery themes, including Indian and Chinese cuisine
- Pamper day – This will be the perfect opportunity for her to relax and feel like a new woman
54 years as a married couple is certainly worthy of celebration. There may not be any themes to follow, but that means your choices are wide. Just consider the lady you’re buying the gift for, and pick something you know she’d like. You’ve known her now for more than half a century, so you should have a pretty good idea of her interests. Choosing a 54 year anniversary gift for her that is personal, will show you’ve put some thought into the gift, and she’ll be over the moon.
And don’t forget to take a look at some of our other pages, as there are plenty of options, whatever year you might be celebrating. And don’t be worried about spending a fortune, as the cost of your gift bears little importance. What matters most is the thought that went into its choosing, and that the gift comes with love and affection.