Gift giving is an important part of culture, wherever you may live in the world. Birthdays, Christmas, anniversaries and many other occasions, all call for a special gift for the person you love. Whether you’re looking for a present for your mum, sister, aunt, girlfriend or wife there’s no doubt that finding something unique can be very challenging. Before you set off on your gift hunting expedition, there’s probably a few basic questions that pop into your head. What does “unique” really mean? And how do you know whether you’ve found it, or you’ve just stumbled across another gift that will be relegated to the back of a drawer? Here are a few questions to ask yourself – the answers to which will help you in your quest…
- What is the meaning behind your gift? Is the gift for a special occasion? Different situations will call for a different kind of gift. Not all gifts are created equal, so it’s vital you analyse your situation, and choose the most appropriate gift.
- Who is the gift for? If you’re buying the gift for a significant female in your life, such as your wife or girlfriend, your choices will differ from a gift for a work colleague, friend or your aunt. In all cases, finding a unique gift involves doing a bit of research. Finding out about the receiver’s interests will help you find something unique.
- Why are you looking for a unique gift? A common quality of most unique gifts is that they are meant to cement a relationship, and show how much you value them.
With these 3 questions roaming around in your mind, it’s time to give you a few unique gift ideas for women in your life who are really special.
Unique Anniversary Gift Ideas for Her
Silver-Dipped Rose Silver
- A real rose coated in pure silver
- In a stylish display case, with an authenticity certificate.
- Bright and lustrous mirror finish
Gold-Dipped Rose Gold rose
- A real rose dipped in 24 karat gold
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- In a beautiful PU leather display case
- Brilliant and lustrous mirror finish
Jewelry Set Sets
- Includes a real glazed rose, trimmed with 24k gold
- Combined with pendant and earrings from natural rose petals
- In a high quality leather display case
Unique Birthday Gifts for Her
Women love receiving gifts, and birthday celebrations are an excellent opportunity to show your wife or girlfriend, what a special place they have in your heart. Unfortunately, for the husband or boyfriend, a lot of pressure is put on them by their significant other half. It might be intentional but nevertheless the race is on to find that special gift. It’s nigh on impossible to find a gift that is totally unique, and if you’re lucky to find it, the chances are it’s going to be way out of your price range. Birthday gifts come in all shapes and sizes. The trick is to look for something that little bit different. Something that will stand out from all those boring gifts you find on the High Street. How about one of the following:
- An exclusive piece of jewellery – consider whether she has a favourite precious metal, if there is a gemstone associated with the month of her birthday, and what kind of jewellery she would prefer to wear. Eternity Rose have an exclusive range of jewellery, including pendants and earrings. All of which are exquisitely crafted using miniature rose petals, and trimmed with 24 carat gold.
- A customised beauty treatment – treat the love of your life to a day of being pampered. Beauty treatment packages can usually be tailor made to suit each individual client, so pick some treatments that you know she’ll enjoy. A massage, facial, pedicure, new hairstyle or a makeover – whatever will make her feel good about herself.
- Handmade or personalised – making a gift yourself is definitely going to go a long way to being a unique gift for her. Some of the ideas you might find on the internet are pretty easy, you won’t need to be a master craftsman. You’ve gone to the effort of making it yourself, and this will make the gift all that more special. Engraving any of your gifts will also make an off the shelf, or bog standard birthday gift just that little more precious.
Unique Anniversary Gifts for Your Spouse
Completing another successful year of marriage is certainly a milestone deserving a celebration. Which means you’re bound to be looking for unique anniversary gifts for your wife. The best way to let her know the value you place on this special day, is not to let it go without fanfares and trumpets, and to find a gift that comes from the heart. Some unique gift ideas for women, that will clearly express your feelings and hopefully melt her heart all over again.
An anniversary gift is always going to be a pretty unique wedding anniversary gift if it features something that is memorable to the two of you. It could a digital photo frame, that features snapshots of your life together. Or tickets to a show you’ve both wanted to see. The internet has made the whole gift giving problem much easier, but the number of choices has however made it rather time consuming. Everything you’d find in a High Street store, and much more, is now right there at your fingertips.
Unique Wedding Gifts from a Bridegroom to his Bride
Tradition dictates that a bridegroom should present his loving new wife with a gift on their wedding day. A unique wedding gift will convey the love and affection he has for his beautiful bride. As a husband are you a little confused about what to buy? Are you worried about whether she will like what you buy? Let’s give you a few ideas…
Write her a Handwritten Note
Find some special words or a poem and jot them down on some personalised paper. Or how about a handmade card, filled with dried flowers and paper love hearts.
An Album for Future Memories
Over the years you’re bound to have many memories that you want to remember, so gift her an album where they can be kept in one place. You can both collect mementos, photos, in fact anything that will remind you of special days together and store then in a beautiful memory book.
Other Cherished Gifts
There are so many different gifts available that it’s really hard to list them all in one place. We hope that on this page and some of the others attached to this website you’ll find some great ideas to make your special occasion all the more special – with the gift of something that will make her smile!